New to gambling? Why not start with Baccarat?
If you wish to play Bond-level games and get the actual feel of the casino-style games, Baccarat is the best game to go forward with. It is ideal for players who wish to play a casino game, but at the same time do not have the time to learn loads of jargon, rules, bet styles and playing strategies. Most of the happenings in a Baccarat game are predetermined, so players can mostly enjoy the game after a few bets and hand placing.
Here is why playing online Baccarat at gambling casinos is a good idea:
- Most of the players usually get a few free plays online. As a result, despite knowing the rules and the bets, it is likely that their first experiences of learning involve a few mistakes. Those mistakes aren’t as costly online as compared to offline, where you have to bet and wager for every game.
- Online casino sites usually provide a very good solution for boredom. As they do not have limited floor space, they are able to provide a lot of varieties for the game of Baccarat.
- There are all kinds of players online, placing all kinds of bets. You will be able to find players with similar betting style as yours in the online format.
- While playing online, Baccarat cards are generated through a random number generator. This isn’t the case offline. Here, there is a set card deck from where cards are drawn, making it possible for players to guess which card can be drawn.
Just like a few games on the online casino sites, Baccarat is primarily dependant on luck. That is still no excuse for not knowing the game rules. So, here it is –
- There are three types of bets, the banker’s hand, the player’s hand and the tie. You win if your bet matches the cards of the hand.
- Hand value close to a total of 9 wins the round.
- Two cards are dealt to the banker and the player. In a few situations, either one or both get a third card.
- The ace card is counted as one. Face cards and tens are counted as zeros. All the other cards are considered on their face value.
- In case there is a possibility that all digits are added up in the game, only final digits are considered. If it is coming out to be 13, it should be taken as 3.
Reasons to begin your gambling journey with Baccarat
- Big online bonuses
One of the perks of playing Baccarat online is obviously the hefty online bonuses provided by online gambling sites in India. Joining bonuses are usually given as a percentage of your investment. So, if the bonus is 200% of your investment, and you invest Rs. 500, you get Rs. 1000 more. You can play longer and win more with the help of these bonuses.
Another amazing advantage is the price of placing. Placing bets online is significantly more pocket friendly than land-based casinos.
- Simple strategy and simple play
As we have already seen with rules, understanding the game isn’t tough. The game comprises of very simple and straight forwards rules that anyone can comply with.
The best Baccarat strategy can be simply described in one line – always bet on the banker’s hand.
Playing the banker’s hand, you do give away 5% of the commission to the casino, but even after that, the house edge is only 1.06%. The player hand has a house edge of 1.24%, which is comparatively more.
The tie, as mentioned, has a much higher house edge of 14%. Taking the tie bet is the wrong strategy from the get-go. It is even higher than the house edge most slot machines offer.
- Low house edge
Casino games are made to make profits for the casinos. All online casinos websites have a house edge for every game. The house edge refers to the percentage of every bet that the casino keeps with itself to add to its profits. Slot games have varied house edges. They can range from two to seven percent and can even go upto ten percent sometimes.
Video poker and Blackjack are two games, where players can through strategy, reduce the house edge. In order to do that, players require sound knowledge and a very good strategy.
Baccarat, however, is probably the only game so dependant on luck and despite that offers a house edge lower than two percent. The house edge on the player hand is 1.24% and on the banker’s hand 1.6%. A lower house edge is what ensures your bankroll lasts longer and you can play for long. So, which game and which bet are you going for?
Baccarat is one of the easiest games that provide loads of entertainment. It also comes with an exceptionally low house edge and almost zero strategies. This is why experts consider it as the best game not only for beginners but for anyone playing on a budget.